Friday 2 November 2012

Preface

Everyone has secrets.

Secrets are heavy; they weigh us down every day, getting heavier and heavier
the longer they’re kept bottled up inside.

That’s why most people ease their burden by letting their secrets out. Some
people tell those they trust. Others go to a priest, seeking forgiveness for their
sins. Still more write in a journal, or diary.

I don’t really have anyone I’d readily trust with my secrets. I’m not particularly
comfortable filling my notebook with personal information, and I haven’t felt
particularly religious for quite a long time.

So, I think I’ll unburden myself here. Anonymously, of course; the Internet
isn’t the most private of places, after all. On the off chance that someone
stumbles across my blog, they’ll have no idea who’s actually posting these
“confessions”.

Who am I?

I’m just another Sinner, disclosing all my misdeeds to an audience who’ll never
know who I am.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment